Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jerome, Idaho Auction

The day started off bad, our sale was at the ELKS which is on the golf course, but the golf course and the Elks are not together, and I was warned that there was an old man and his wife that were real hard to get along with. I ran into him in the parking lot at the golf course, and he thought that he could tell me where to park my truck at the ELKS and he was not polite. So I reciprocated with loud verbal profanity because he had nothing to do with anything it was none of his business. But when we were done he hobbled back to the club house and I hope I ruined that 80 year old mans day. That rotten son-of-a-bitch.

We had a good sale they were a good crowd.

This guy was quite a comedian today, he had a line for everything, but he stayed in line, he was OK.

We are at our favorite RV Resort, WAL-MART SUPERCENTER.

No comments: