Sunday, August 8, 2010

10 more Days

This is the longest I have had off in years.  I will start my first auction in Illinois on the 23rd, and if Obozo doesn't completely destroy the economy I am not going to let up till next July.  I do have a lot of paper work to get done, there will be a lot of licenses to get, and what a waste of time.  No one has had any auctions in Illinois of our type in  15 years, so you would think they would be great.  I might pack up the motorhome this week and either drive to Minn. or Kansas and just hang out, might even play a little golf.  It will be nice to get back on the road and listen to Fox and America Right 24 hours a day.  November will be nerve racking but I am sure we will win, if we don't, we are completely screwed.  The damage will be done.

No comments: