Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bartlesville, Oklahoma

The weather is great and I really want to miss winter this year.  We have been in Bartlesville for 2 days now and the sales are great.  I am going to book a couple of auctions and test the economy down here.  Oklahoma has always been good to me.  I wish we could have one more OIL BOOM.  When I started in 1974 and started running Oklahoma in the late 70's I didn't know there was an oil boom going on till it was over. I thought the economy was like that all the time.  As soon as the Republicans get in power and stop Obama maybe we can get things going again.  Obama has no clue how to do nothing.  He is so anti business he is killing us.  I visit with customers all day long and still no Obama takers, I can't find anyone that even likes him.  I can't wait till November 2nd.  

No comments: