Thursday, June 18, 2009

Myrtle Creek, Oregon


Not much happened today other than I helped unload a load truck, I worked so hard I had to change clothes. Sammy had a lady hold him just about the whole sale and he just loved it. Then a lady came up to me and said she could talk to dogs and wanted to talk to Sammy, she held him for about 15 minutes and came up to me and said that Sammy wants me to know that I am to tense when I hold him and that he wants me to relax.......I said OK grabbed Sammy and started to walk off and she oh by the way he would like a jigamajob (or what ever I didn't understand her) so I asked her what is that. She said he wants a bulls penis to chew on. I looked at her and said he really told you that. She said yes he did. I sold her $600.00 and off she went. Auction wasn't to bad a big crowd but they were a little poor.. Got to go, it's 10:30 and we still have 30 miles to drive to the next sale.

No comments: