Monday, June 15, 2009

Trip to Oregon


Mark Percival flew back from his home in Oregon to help me drive to Oregon for 32 Auctions, I was to have shoulder surgery and I was not to drive Mark was going to be my driver but it was cancelled. We stopped in Rock Springs, WY I should have use the radio, I new better but didn't, it was a small crowd and a fair auction. Ft Bridger, WY was a good sale except I had an drunk asshole he spent 2700.00 he smarted off at check out thats when I let him know this auction is over I don't care how much he spent. I am just glad that I never had any booze problem in my life. Yea, RIGHT...Our first stop was Brooking, Or, then Gold Beach,OR and today in Port Orford, OR (Good Sale) we are spending the night and tomorrow we will go to North Bend, Orgeon.

No comments: