Monday, October 12, 2009

Back in Oxford after 3 months....

Well meeting my wife in Cheyenne didn't work out. The weather was so bad I went ahead and drove to Sidney and rescued her and we drove back to Oxford. It has been relaxing. But the jet lag will be coming, after being gone for 3 months and go, go, go and then stop, it will come.

I just mapped out 7 months or about 150 auctions in Georgia, now comes the real job of booking and advertising.

Strange Info: My dad was the manager of a traveling donkey ball team that was out of Oxford in the 30's. They booked a run of donkey ball games in Georgia, which driving to Georgia back then would probably be a real job, with a truck load of donkeys. Anyway, my dad met my mom in Gainsville, Ga. I had traveled to Gainsville, Ga to have an auction 50 some years latter after they met, when they called that my mom was in the hospital and I got back in time to say good bye.

No comments: