Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Bad Day in Roberta, Georgia

This morning didn't start off to bad, the Lady let us in the hall to setup the sale. After she left to go to church, the heater in the building quit. No heat and she is not available. Finally about 10 minutes to sale time she shows up, flipped a switch and it started back up. We have a nice big crowd, I started off the first item and no one bids, so I add more to it, no bids. I put up a $20.00 Die grinder and Bits & some dumb SOB holds up two fingers. This goes on and on, no one bids no one gives me any request, I don't have one clue why they even showed up, because they weren't there to buy anything. Sale is over and they have completely wore me out. We load up, and head to the sale, my GPS is wrong and we miss Americus, GA by 13 miles. We turn around drive back to Walmart, park the truck and go to get a bite to eat when we returned there was a security car by our truck. I pull over and asked him what was the problem, this little miniature security guard tells me we can't park our truck at Walmart. It was then my job to be very, very rude and crude. So we move the truck to the Sale location. I have probably stayed at over 500 Walmarts and not 1 time have we had to move the truck off there lot. We came back to Walmart and parked the RV, I am just waiting for this little miniature security guard to come visit. I am very tired, worn out, and I hope I do not run into anyone tonight in the general public.

I watched the Fall of the Rebublic last night 2 hours and 24 minutes. I emailed the youtube address last night, every one needs to take the time and watch it. I was trying to copy and paste the address but it is not working, type The Fall of the Republic in you search engine and click on full version. This will make you mad.

No comments: