Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Richland, Georgia

I had nerve racking day yesterday, getting oil changes, getting some inventoring done, just didn't feel up to par. At sale time I had a small crowd, oh that is a bad feeling and boom....they starting off bidding like crazy, and they didn't stop it was unbelievable. We had a pretty good sale. There was a retired President of a bank and he and another spent alot of money. We got up this morning to go to Richland and had to go through Plains Georgia, Home of Jimmy Carter. I was going to stop and take some pictures, but I can't take pictures of Democrats. Well anyway the Bank President from last night showed up tonight with the Mayor of Plains and they spent about 3 grand and we had another good sale. He told me old Jimmy teaches Sunday School every Sunday. I had to ask to Mayor if he was a Democrat. Hell NO. Then we got along just fine.

PS: I had another good buyer, after he left I found out he is building a brand new Mortuary across the street from the Old Folks Home.

Good Night

No comments: