Friday, March 19, 2010

Boone, Colorado

It is snowing. We have to drive tonight after the sale to San Luis, Co we will now start getting into the mountains.
We just found out that the N LaVeta Pass is closed due to accidents from the snow.  We can't go around, I won't try to go through in the middle of the night, but we will be at the bottom early tomorrow morning and hope it is open by then.


 The vote on  health care is driving me nuts, I can't believe they are doing this to us.  We have to get the Democrats out.  Don't get me wrong I am not to tickled with the Republicans either, I feel they are just as corrupt.  They all need voted out.  What a bunch of crooks. Last night I asked the crowd on how many watch fox news 75% raised their hands, then I asked what the rest watched or listen to and they just sat there and didn't even respond.  I was at the post office today, and the postmaster was telling me he can't even find anybody that will admit to voting for Obama.  If they pass this bill it will be a big step into complete government take over.  The government will decide what our doctors will make. They will make all the decisions about our health.  The next step will be nationalizing the drug market another take over.  In this bill it also gives the IRS  complete access to your personal or business checking accounts, they can just take your money. The IRS will be enforcing the health care, you must have government approved health care or they will fine you, you can be audited once a month.  They will force you to buy health care. There should not be any vote buying or sweet deals.  We have to vote the Democrats out. Even Democrats have to vote Democrats out.  We do need health care reform, not take over.

No comments: