Monday, March 1, 2010

Canton, Oklahoma

We pulled into a new RV Park last night in Canton, OK, we enjoyed a nice quite relaxing evening.  Then at 8am this morning someone is knocking on our door, so I get up open the door and here is some guy that is staying at the RV Park and wants to know if I want to go to church, (I have never seen this man in my life.)  NO, I do not.
I might have sounded rude but what in the Hell is wrong with that man. I was not going to explain to him why I was not going.  He needs to mind his own business.  We had a good sale and one of the best per cent ever.  It has just been a good day.  We made it to Walmart in Kingfisher, OK (The birthplace of Sam Walton) they have a nice little memorial park at the south edge of the parking lot.  I should have got a picture, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: