Sunday, May 9, 2010

Glasgow, Montana.........Pamida

After a bad sale today Arthur and I went to Pamida.  We went in and I just walked around for about 30 minutes talking on the phone and as I was walking towards the check out counter a black and white dog goes running across the isle and then behind him was Arthur at a high rate of speed. (Ya got to know Arthur, I didn't think he had another speed).  When Arthur got to the Motorhome and opened the door the doggies jumped out and started running toward Pamida and with automatic doors they just opened up and in they went. Arthur  was right on their tale chasing them around in the clothing dept, Sammy was hiding under clothes racks and Sadie was just running around. I finally caught Sadie, and Arthur finally caught Sammy.  I wish I had my camera. That was a Kodak moment.

No comments: