Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a DAY !!!

We stayed at Walmart in Billings last night because it was about 3 miles before the scale and the scale was OPEN.  Thinking that it would be closed this morning turned out to be  WRONG. It was open but we sailed right through and never had a truck problem all day long.  About 4:45PM I noticed I had a bad tire on the motorhome, so I called ahead to a tire shop that closes at 5  in Wall, SD,  and talked them into staying open a little later. They waited,  I bought a new tire. Problem Solved. Then about 20 miles down the road I heard all this racket and I don't know why but my awning came loose. So I pulled over, got a knife and started cutting and that turned out to be quite a job. I have finally made it as far as Valentine and I am calling it a night.

No comments: