Thursday, February 25, 2010

Konowa, Oklahoma

We had a sale last night in Sulphur, OK turned out be just a pretty good sale, nice big crowd.  Today we are in Konowa, OK we had a lot of people coming in all day long then a small crowd.  I put up the first 5 items and no one bid. I am thinking boy this is going to be a long night.  Then a woman Mrs. #85 in the last row bought the next 20 items, but no one else would bid.  The $10 to $20.00 stuff was not working.  So I asked if anybody had a request, and a guy says put up the big generator.  It brought  $850.00 and my woman #85 in the back row bought it. So I put up the big air compressor and Mr 7 & Mr 81 bought it for $1000.00 ea. I threw in a 3000 watt generator and a big 57 pc air tool kit and my woman in the back row Mrs. #85 bought one and another guy bought one. The rest of the night was just big stuff no small items, so it all worked out (as Bud would say) just wonderful. Well got to go we are going to drive about 50 miles tonight.

Sammy ran into his twin tonight, his twin needs a haircut.  Mr and Mrs 65 were good bidders and had a good time but after seeing Sammy they had to go and get their Abagail.

No comments: