Sunday, February 21, 2010

Purcell, Oklahoma has always been good to me....Great Sale

Great Sale, better than yesterday, couldn't get any better bidders.  I had gentleman that was in the oil business and he bought about 10 of everything, I wish he was at every auction.  Here is 1 pickup load. When the sale was over he just walked out and left his 2 sons to handle everything and they did. 
I never have been much of a fixer, but today I decided to take on a light switch.  The headlight switch in the motorhome was bad so I go to  the parts store and buy a switch.  Install it. It worked. I was proud.  But after the auction I came out to relax for a moment and everything was dead. So I get a generator started and let things charge up and come to find out that when I installed the switch the dome light came on and would not turn off no matter what and it ran all my batteries down and it is not a little dome light. So I take everything apart, put it back together, fixed it, dome light was off. Great.  But now my  frig won't work or my heaters and all off my lights are going in and out. Well after a while I got that fixed it was a breaker.  But I still have a cracked pipe and water leaks out on the ground when the water pump is on.  Tomorrow I will fix that.  I should have known something was wrong back in High School when everyone else in shop was learning how to weld and making nice neat productive  stuff and I was over in the corner on a wood lathe making a Beer Mug. I still have it but the handle won't stay on and must be something with the glue and wood that anything in the mug taste terrible.  That was my shop class. 

No comments: