Saturday, April 17, 2010

Deer Lodge, MT

 I have had several sales in Deer Lodge, they were always good and today was a good sale also.  They have a prison in town that was built in 1860.  Our sale today was in the Pen Community Center right across the street from the prison.  I had to go to the tourist center at the prison to get the key for the hall. When I walked in there was a 1965 Mustang Convertible that they are going to raffle off. The tickets are $5.00 each or 30 tickets for a hundred.  I bought the $100.00 dollars worth. This car is sharp.  There was a sign outside that said Car Museum, I didn't think much about it, I figured they had a few cars.  I had a little spare time so I gave the gal $5.00 and walked in.

Unbelievable !!! I was shocked.......The cars started with a 1903 Ford Model A Runabout and 163 cars later a 1974 Pontiac Trans AM Firebird.  Here are just a few pics. 

No comments: