Friday, April 16, 2010

Dillon, Montana ......and we had a Good Sale

Just Great!......The snow is melting so the ground is wet and muddy, so we had a good crowd and all of their feet were muddy so the hall was a mess. Our job after the sale tonight was to mop the floor. So I get to mopping while the guys were loading the truck. I go out the back door lock the door and gate to the fairgrounds, get in the motorhome and I left the money from the sale and our main auction computer and Sammy's leash inside the locked building and gate.  Now I can't crawl over the fence because I am to fat, plus I just can't do it anymore any way so I find a place that I can crawl under the fence in the mud.
My new tennis shoes are cover in mud, I am covered in mud.  I checked every window, both doors, more mud under every window, I can not believe I did this. I can't get in the building.  So back to the motorhome which I had to undress outside, I don't know what I am going to do for shoes.  If my wife was here she could clean them, (do you know why.......because it is her job)  I'll have to go and buy new ones.  I will have to throw my cloths away, they are so muddy I can't even put them with my dirty cloths.  GREAT!!...Now Sammy and Sadie want to go outside in the mud.  I would just as soon they go on the floor and clean it up for them.  If I take them outside it is just more mud.  Muddy little paws to jump in my bed....Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to crawl over an eight foot fence?  At least you can still be fat and old to crawl under a fence in the MUD.  Come on Ambien,,,,,,, kick it, it's time.  Good night.

No comments: