Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fromberg, Montana

Small crowd tonight but we had a good time, they were good buyers, we didn't spend much on this one so we made money on a small crowd. Tomorrow we will be at the entrance to Yellowstone Park.  We have a big load so we have to get there early.  It feels good to get to the motorhome and get Fox News and listen to Hannity.   When I get ready to go to bed I will change to Channel 166 , if you have Satellite Radio, these boys and girls are GREAT. I will wake up to to some of the best Obama bashers on the air today, they tell it like it is.

I don't know if we can make it, Obama is out to destroy this country.  I am obsessed with what this mad man and his band of liars.  I don't know how the come up with these polls because I travel Orgeon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia and Missouri.  I see everyday ordinary everyday working people every night, I can not find and body that will admit voting for him, they all want him out, No one likes Obozo and his crooks.  I am not buying he has a 46% approval rating.  Most people want him out and gone.  I need 10 years of good economy to get ready for the big kick back and retire phase.   Everyone must remember that eveything he says is a lie,  he does not care for anyone, he is out for government control of you. Don't let them..Vote Democrats out in November.

No comments: