Saturday, April 10, 2010

Park City, Montana

Park City, Montana. We had a pretty good sale, good per cent, I have had a few sales I need to pick up another 5% but sometime that is a little harder than you think with a small crowd.  Should I have held out for a $300.00 dollar profit on a certain item and maybe not got it sold or take a $200.00 profit that the bid?   We had a sale in Roundup, Montana, it looked like it might be a bad sale, but it turned out all right.
I have ran into several old men lately that are just grumpy mean old men, I had one today and I made him made. I am done with them, no more crap from my elders.  The one today went storming out, I hoped I ruined his day.  We drove to Harlowton, Montana after the sale today, we are parked in their park, it is r  zjJeally nice.  Only $11.00 a night. I had the lady sherriff pull up while I was walking the dog. She opened her door and the jumped right up on her and she just played with, a real nice woman.  I usually do not have anything to a woman with authority , because they have an attitude.  Jethro Tull Concert is on TV and it is great.  I kick myself in the ass for not staying in the band. Jethro Tull is pretty good on Ambien. I will get some good pictures tomorrow.  I bet I saw 250 to 300 deer today just on our 60 mile drive.




No comments: