Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally made it.......

A couple of years ago, we got tangled up and the Sheridan, Wyoming Port of Entry and spent about 10 hours tied up.  Today, we just hit it wrong and got tangled up again, this guy was training another girl so we had to go through all these hoops. Arthur was one hour off on one of his log books entry, but we had a fuel receipt to justify the time and his answer was the truck stops time was wrong and our time is never wrong. (I am sure he was a democrat and Obama supporter. This took over an hour. It took a lot of will power to keep my mouth shut.
We finally made it to Colstrip, Montana, there were 2 deer by a quick shop when we pulled in, I pulled up right beside them and Sammy barked and barked, they just looked at him and went back to eating, we did not even bother them.  We made it to the sale and are ready for tomorrow.  I am gonna try to leave politics out of my blog this trip, even though that Harry Reid is on Fox lying to the American people that piece of crap.
Connie and I did go to Omaha for a couple of days, Brandon got a new motorcycle, but I do remember when I was that age.

No comments: